Lighthouse Charities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that can only achieve its goals with the generous funding and in-kind donations from members of our community. Without these donations, serving the thousands of families in our area would not be possible.
Support Lighthouse Charities when you shop on Amazon.com! When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates! Click here to start shopping!
Here are a few ways you can donate:
Option 1: Make a Donation using PayPal
Option 2: Don't have a PayPal account? No problem! Click the button below to use our secured credit card processing:
Other beneficial Donations:
*Create and donate a welcome basket with one or all of the categories below:
– Cleaning Supplies: dish soap, bathroom/kitchen cleaner (Vinegar and a spray bottle wood be great!), sponges, rags, paper towels, laundry detergent, mop/broom, waste baskets, toilet brush, and garbage bags
– Personal Hygiene: toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, feminine hygiene, razors, shaving cream
– Kitchen Items: utensils, dishes, pots/pans, mixing/serving bowls, spatula, mixing spoon, dish towels, pot holders, potato peeler, can opener
– Linens: towels, sheets/blankets for twin and/or queen sized beds, pillow (must be new) and pillow case
– Other Household Items: alarm clocks, light bulbs, lamps
– Baby items: diapers, wipes, clothing, bottles, receiving blankets, etc.
– Children: small toys, sports equipment, books and coloring books
– School Supplies: backpacks, notebooks, folders, binders, paper, pencils, pens, crayons, and markers
*Donate furniture, CLothing, Hygiene, Food, or other Household items
Click Here to see our current needs and where you can bring them!