LIGHTHOUSE CHARITIES WAREHOUSE
The Lighthouse Charities Warehouse is where we hold all of our food, clothing, hygiene, household goods, and school supplies. It is here that families are able to come and shop (free of charge) for items they need. We are also able to fill school supply orders for the CCSD Title 1 schools here.
HERE ARE WAYS YOU CAN HELP KEEP OUR WAREHOUSE UP AND RUNNING:
1. Donate Goods
- We accept gently used clothing, shoes, household goods, and furniture
- All items must be free of stains or tears and in EUC (excellent used condition).
- We also accept food, school supplies, mattresses, and pillows. All of these items should be new (not used).
- Here is a list of items we are currently in need of.
- We do not accept stuffed animals, toys with missing pieces or that are broken, or clothes with stains on them.
2. Volunteer at the Warehouse
- You can volunteer as an individual or as a group
- Duties include: accepting donations, sorting, stocking, and organizing all donations, and helping at-risk families find the things they need (including proper clothing).
3. Donate Money
- Unfortunately we have bills like rent, utilities, gas, and materials. Even small donations help to keep our doors open!
- Click Here to go to our Donation Page